SAIL Registration Instructions
1. Profile: Click “Request to Join this Organization” and create a profile for your family for the upcoming school year. Make sure your students are listed for the grade they will be for the desired school year. If you do not have the correct grade listed, you may be unable to register for a desired class.
2. Service Duty: Parents not teaching at SAIL or Compass are required to sign up for service duty 4 times during the school year. Service duty slots will open for sign-ups once registration has closed.
3. Read and review SAIL’s Handbook with your students. Print and sign the final page, SAIL's Handbook Signature Page.
4. Submit prerequisite forms and writing samples. Please do this prior to registering for classes.
-Prerequisite forms, writing prompts, and guidelines can be accessed through individual course descriptions.
Before your registration date, verify that you have turned in all prerequisites and samples to all instructors.
Some classes require writing sample submission and approval before the prerequisite form can be submitted.
5. Register for classes
- Log in to your account
-From the homepage, select the class you would like to register for. Click the box next to the name of the student(s) you would like to register. Click the register button. A box will appear saying, "registration successful".
Continue this process until all class selections for your family have been made.
6. Registration Fee: You will be charged a registration fee of $120 per family following registration. This fee is non-refundable. Please note that all payments will go through Paypal on the website. If you do not have a Paypal account, please let the registrar know and alternative arrangements can be made. DO NOT PAY THIS UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED AN INVOICE FROM OUR TREASURER. This invoice will have your class fees and registration fee. ONLY pay the registration fee of $120.00
7. Submit the signed SAIL Handbook page and the General Waiver for each student in person at SAIL or by mail no later than a week following your registration. If by mail, send the handbook page and waivers to Sara Richardson 267 Sager Hollow Rd. Strasburg, VA. 22657
Registration will be complete when:
Registration payment has cleared.
The signed Handbook signature page and waiver have been received a week following your registration
You have signed up for 4 duty slots.
Failure to complete any of these steps by the dates listed may result in your student's name being removed from class rosters. It is possible that the class could fill during this time, or a student currently located on the class's waiting list be placed in the now vacant spot.